Matsun Nutrition manufactures a powerful private label liquid horse glucosamine equine supplement. Our manufacturing process includes 5200 mg of Glucosamine Hcl and sulfate forms per serving. Ingredients include 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid, 1000 mg of Opti-MSM®, and 1000 mg of Chondroitin. As a contract manufacturer, we also include exceptionally high doses of the most widely used joint ingredients available in a single product.
Our liquid horse glucosamine equine supplement stock formulation contains a highly comprehensive blend of natural, cutting-edge support ingredients to further enhance its effectiveness, such as Aquamin® Algae mineral blend, Bromelain, grape seed extract and Boswellia. We are here to meet all of your private labeling and contract manufacturing needs. Free custom label design is always included to make your liquid supplement bottles look great!
Matsun Nutrition is in strict compliance with all FDA guidelines for horse and equine supplement manufacturers. We are a cGMP certified facility, NSF compliant and NASC certified. We pride ourselves in running a clean and compliant facility which allows our clients to feel confident in our ability to provide an excellent product. All of our supplements are manufactured here in the USA.
Liquid Horse Glucosamine Equine Supplement
Horse Glucosamine Supplement Facts
Directions for Use
For the first 28 days, a loading dose of double the normal amount is recommended.
|• For use in Horses |
• Contains NO Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Corn or Soy derivitives.
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may vary.Cautions:
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.Warnings:
• Do not purchase if seal is broken
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.