For older or larger dogs, you may want to consider an extra strength glucosamine supplement. Also good for multiple dog households. Matsun Nutrition has been a dog liquid glucosamine manufacturer for over 20 years, including private label dog, cat and pet supplement manufacturing experience. We are a full service contract manufacturer and able to provide just about any pet supplement formulation you man need. We can supply private labeling for stock dog liquid glucosamine supplements we have on hand, in addition to specific custom liquid supplement formulations you may need.
One of our best and most powerful dog glucosamine formulas yet! Includes 5200 mg of Glucosamine Hcl and sulfate forms per serving. Contains a colossal 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid, 1000 mg of Opti-MSM®, and 1000 mg of Chondroitin in each serving. Also contains exceptionally high doses of the most widely used joint ingredients available in one product. It contains a comprehensive blend of natural, cutting-edge support ingredients to further enhance its effectiveness. These ingredients include Aquamin® Algae mineral blend, enzyme support from Bromelain, antioxidant support from grape seed extract and Boswellia.
Our extra strength canine liquid glucosamine supplement is recommended for all dogs, especially large dogs or multiple dog households. One bottle will last a large dog over 2 months! Available in organic beef flavor.
Matsun Nutrition strictly complies with FDA guidelines for pet and animal liquid vitamin and supplement manufacturers. We are a cGMP certified facility, NSF compliant and NASC certified. We pride ourselves in running a clean and compliant facility which allows our clients to feel confident in our ability to provide an excellent product. If you are seeking a reliable dog liquid glucosamine contract manufacturer that can also do private labeling, then please give us a call! All of our supplements are manufactured here in the USA.
Extra Strength Dog Liquid Glucosamine Supplement
Liquid Supplement Product Facts
Directions for Use
|• For use in Dogs |
• Contains NO Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Corn or Soy derivatives.
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may vary.Cautions:
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia; history of urinary tract stones, known allergies to shellfish.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.Warnings:
• Do not purchase if seal is broken
• For animal use only.
• Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.